10 REASONS TO BUY THIS VALLICAN RANCH
1. 1,400+ FEET OF RIVERFRONT- Little Slocan runs the FULL length of 20 acre property
2. AMAZING VIEWS- Drink in Fog Peak and the ever-changing river from your covered deck
3. ANY TIME OF LIFE- Main level-living for when you’re old- full height basement for more beds when you’re young
4. SUNNY SPOT IN SLOCAN VALLEY?– South facing property with great exposure.
5. DO ANYTHING!- Un-zoned w/ good road access for farming, ranching, or other business
6. MORE THAN A HOUSE- Big timberframe shell; fenced corral; pole barn/shed; workshop; carport, home sites- Sky’s the limit
7. GROW ANYTHING-Huge greenhouse frame onsite
8. GREAT COMMUNITY- Close to the Vallican Whole, hub of the most interesting people in the Slocan Valley
9. ENDLESS RECREATION- Only 30 minutes to Nelson or Castlegar but steps to endless crown wilderness and recreation areas
10. HORSES, DOGS, CHICKENS, KIDS– room for all!